MADHUBANI BIHAR CSC VLE SOCIETY
Working in Madhubani district of Bihar to empower VLE (Village Level Entrepreneur. The VLE is the key to the success of the Common Services Center (CSCs) operations. While content and services are important, it is the VLE’s entrepreneurial ability that would ensure Common Services Center (CSCs) sustainability.
Common Services Centers (CSCs) are a strategic keystone of the Digital India programme. They are the access points for delivery of various electronic services to villages in India, thereby contributing to a digitally and financially inclusive society.
The MADHUBANI BIHAR CSC VLE SOCIETY is a considered part of the CSC e-Governance Services India Limited. The society visualized the setting up CSC Corner in every panchayat of Madhubani district, Bihar. This corner will be IT-enabled access points to be implemented in a Public-Private Partnership (PPP) under the scheme of CSC e-Governance Services India Limited.
The MADHUBANI BIHAR CSC VLE SOCIETY is dedicated to implement each and every scheme of Common Service Centers (CSCs) which positioned as front end delivery outlet of Digital India Governance schemes as well as Private Sector services.
Under the MADHUBANI BIHAR CSC VLE SOCIETY, a Special kind of platform formed, so that we can progressively migrate to an e-Governance platform and enable services through the CSC network.
Role of MADHUBANI BIHAR CSC VLE SOCIETY:
The primary role of the MADHUBANI BIHAR CSC VLE SOCIETY is to monitor the CSC Scheme and its outcomes on behalf of the Government at the National and State levels. In brief, key roles would include:
- Ensuring VLE’s need towards e-Governance platform.
- Maintaining the skill and social relationship of VLE’s.
- Ensuring the Effective Service Delivery to our VLE’s.
- Ensuring systemic viability and sustainability of the CSC Scheme.
- Monitoring the outcomes being achieved by the CSCs.
- Enabling delivery of G2C and B2C services via the CSCs.
- Providing a standardized framework for collaborative decision making.
- Catalysing and maintaining content aggregation on an on-going basis.
- Building stakeholder capacity and best practices sharing.